Services & Fees
What makes us unique? understanding, service, creativity.
See article about EMWeb on CarbonFund.org
EMWeb Design, llc is a Rhode Island-based website development and internet marketing company that provides high quality internet marketing at reasonable prices. We support small to mid-sized businesses by creating custom logos/branding, developing interactive websites, initiating, improving and/or maintaining social media accounts, and creating custom content, graphics and print materials such as brochures, business cards and mailers. We also support our clients by providing professional photography and video production services using our affiliated partners.
When you hire EMWeb, you get multiple professional services in one place. This ensures a seamless/coordinated creative approach, and saves you money.
We don’t shy away from creating SEO-friendly, beautiful and informative content for you to launch successfully. Not sure what to say to attract clients? We do!
Some of the internet marketing services we provide:
- Content Management Systems/ WordPress
- E- Commerce
- Public & Non-profit Websites
- Small Business Websites
- Websites for Professionals
- Print Graphic Design (brochures, cards, flyers, booklets, rack cards, etc.)
- Logo Design & Branding
- Graphic Design
- Custom Copy Writing & Editing
Also, we handle.
- domain registration and management
- solar-powered web hosting
- email set-up & configuration (server side)
- custom site design
- website maintenance
- website use/updates training for in-house staff.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- email marketing campaigns
- Google Ad Words campaigns
- Facebook ad campaigns
All services are priced ala carte, and some depend on the scope and special concerns of your business. Please contact me for a custom written proposal for your business. All initial consultations and project estimates are provided without charge.
Rate for short-term projects, updating existing websites, trouble-shooting or budgeted Internet Marketing is billed hourly. Hourly rate effective March 1, 2016 is $75/hour.